If your organization is using an electronic record system, a non-exclusive license to include the COPM directly into an EHR is available. This involves the organization signing a licensing agreement with COPM Inc. and paying a fee that would permit the organization to replicate the COPM Measure into their EHR system.
The Licensing fees* include the following:
- One-time administrative fee to cover the licensing process, review of the replication, and support for initial use (including video support calls if necessary)
- Annual fee for a package of Measures
- Discounted rates are available for multi-year agreements
Once the agreement is finalized and signed by both parties and the fees are collected, the organization is responsible to design the electronic format that will be compatible with their EHR.
If you are interested in receiving more information on licensing the COPM, please Contact Us.
If you would like to receive a quote for a license, please Contact Us and provide us with the following information:
- The number of therapists that will access the COPM
- The approximate number of COPM Measures that would be completed in one year
If users are new at administering the COPM, we also recommend an organizational subscription to the COPM Learning Module.